Happy and Healthy

Monday, February 2, 2015

My Personal 21 Day Fix Results

It's not easy to share these pictures. No one likes to have the world see them so vulnerable. I am going to share them anyways. My reason is this. I share them for all the Mom's out there. Mom's are supposed to support each other. Let's be honest, parenting is hard enough without us being judgemental of each other. Having said that, there is a lot of Mom shaming that goes on. As much as we try not to be judgemental it seems it's almost impossible to avoid.

So here I am. Sharing the REAL goods with you. The part that I would rather keep hidden. What my body looked like at 5.5 months postpartum after my second csection. 

I am also sharing with you have it now looks like. Just a mear 21 days later. These 21 days have been pretty good. I have NOT been on a diet, just eating healthy. Following the portion controlled plan. I am a chronic under eater. Always leaving my body in a slightly panicked state. Setting it up to store the extra weight and save it. Following the 21 day fix helped me to make sure that I gave my body what it needs each day. It was easy to meal plan for the entire family following this system.


Jeff and I both had crazy results. So we are starting over on day one again. We love this new lifestyle. Clean eating and 30 minute at home workouts that can fit into any day.

If you want to chat about my experience or you are at all curious about the 21 day send me an email. I'd love to hear from you. Tbennallack@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment