Happy and Healthy

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Where I Do My Thinking


Where do you do your thinking?

For me these days, it's in my car while I am waiting for the school bell to ring.

Today has been interesting. I have come full circle in the last few minutes. 

I recently completed the first round of the 21 day fix and felt amazing!!!! Then this little thing called life happened.

I am sitting here today realizing that I don't feel good. I feel stressed. Not overly happy. I'm worried about my five year old. She is struggling at school with certain friends. Long story and this isn't the place. But, the result is that I feel like crap because I am allowing the stress to control me. It's just way too easy to let life take over and just float along. 

For me, when I am stressed, this means not eating anywhere near enough to care for my body. If it wasn't for shakeology every single morning without fail I would be in trouble.

After a few days of this I am realizing how awful I feel. I feel burnt out. Done.

Well, since I had the ability today to recognize what is going on. To take the above photo and see the weight coming back on my face I am taking control back.

I can't help her if I feel like this. So back to the fix I go. Properly tracking my food intake and feeling good so I can give my baby what she needs from me.

I am owning this. No more excuses. When I can't do it for me, I will do it for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment