Happy and Healthy

Thursday, January 22, 2015

21 Day Fix - Day 11




Eleven days done and 7 pounds lost. I am waiting until day 21 to take my measurements, but clothes that haven't fit since before my pregnancy are now in my sight!!

My muscles are SORE! Hahaha, good sore, but sore. Mostly my legs. When I go upstairs at home they scream at me a little. I consider it a victory. It means change is happening. It means I am making time for me. It means I can be a Mom, and still make time for me.

My challenge group has the most amazing ladies in it. They inspire me daily! So focused, so driven, so committed. We are supporting each other and doing this. I am just bursting with pride!

Dinner tonight was Balsamic Pork Tenderloin in the slow cooker. Easy and delicious and yet again, kid approved!! 


Ingredients:

  • 1 tsp dried thyme
  • 1 tsp pepper
  • 2 tsp dried basil
  • 1 tbsp olive oil
  • 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar, divided
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • small onion, chopped
  • 2 pounds pork tenderloin

Directions:

  1. Mix the first 3 ingredients together in a bowl.  Rub pork tenderloin in dry seasoning mixture.
  2. In a large saute pan, heat oil, garlic and 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar until hot.
  3. Add pork and sear, browning meat on all sides.
  4. Transfer the pork to the crock pot.
  5. Pour remaining 1/4 cup of balsamic vinegar into saute pan and stir a few min to de-glaze the pan.
  6. Pour juices over top of tenderloin in crock pot.  Cook on high for 3 hours.
  7. Remove and let sit for 5 minutes and then slice.

No comments:

Post a Comment