Happy and Healthy

Friday, January 30, 2015

21 Day Fix - Day 19


I cannot believe how fast these 21 days are blowing by. I am excited to take my measurements in a few days and share them with you.

I know I have said it before and I will say it again. This is not a diet. It's a lifestyle. One that lets you live. One that lets you enjoy a glass of wine or a meal out.

We went out for dinner tonight with friends and guess what I had? Pizza! Seriously, pizza! It's fix friendly. There is a section that helps you figure out restaurant eating. Tonight's pizza dinner counted as 2 yellows and 1 red. Clearly you wouldn't want to eat out all the time, but how amazing is it that you can. 

No guilt, no blown plan, no personal derailment.

I can't wait to start these 21 days all over again!! Next rounds starts on February 9th!

No comments:

Post a Comment